Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, December 04, 2006

More About Me ^_^

A little bit more about myself:
-I'm done school (Graduated June 2006 from University)
-Current favorite colors are: grey, red, pink, aqua marine, and black
-Current song: La Vie En Rose
-Current projects: Scarves for almost everyone, stitch markers, glass etching
-Current favorite food: udon, strawberry pocky, white chocolate, and tamago
-Current place I want to visit right now: Mexico (actually anywhere warmer than where I am now is fine for me ^_^)
-I'm 5 foot 5.5 inches tall
-I can sometimes fit into kids size 16 clother ^_^
-Current hobby: Food! Stockinng up for winter
-Current dislikes: slow driver or drivers who don't signal, wet snow, black ice, people who think they know me but really don't (know when to back off ^_^), and my wassher and dryer who keeps eating my socks >_<
-My favorite body part is my nose

That's all for now these things about me change from time to time. Just doing this for fun.


Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Now I dont have to email you about your fave colors! :) Hee hee! Expect some swap mail soon!

12/05/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one and 1/2 inches taller than me!

12/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home