Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Swaps are fun ^_^

I just joined another swap set up by my Boo-ty swap buddy Robyn that is a stitch maker swap. Swaps are fun especially when your buddies are willing to keep in touch with you. I'm glad that both my SP9 and ornamental2, to and from buddies, all can chat via e-mails so we all can know each othat better to make swaping more fun.

Today I got more x-mas ornaments to send out to my swaps. Hopegfully I can wrap them and send them in time for x-mas cuz they are going to Australia.

Tonight I had dinner with my relatives and between 7 adults and a 2 yr old kid, with tips and tax the dinner was $750!!!! One bottle of wine only (Zinfandel). We had dinner at the Edmonton World Trade Center, Ruth's Chris restaurant, and it was GREAT. The steaks were cooked to perfection, dessert (Creme Brule) and coffee was to die for. The lobster Bisque soup was great. I really enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home