Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, December 11, 2006

Returned Package >_

One of my SP9 packages came back to my place saying that either such adress does not exist or I'm missing info in the adress. But I've sent other things out already and at least one of them have arrived safely so I don't know what's wrong. I'm gonna try again. hopefully it will still arrive in Australia before Christmas

I'm done my stitch markers and will be sending them out also. Be on the lookout Knitting Mama!


I've been very busy lately but it has almost nothing to do with work. Christmas gatherings/parties ^_^ to go to. I'm hardly home to knit, so I do it at the parties where people are either amazed that I can and is knitting in public or makes fun of me cuz I'm knittinng. We'll see who gets cold this winter without a scarf!

Tonight we went out to dinner for my cousins b-day at a steak house. The food was o.k. th eservice was not so good. It took the girl 15 minutes to get us water then another 15 minutes to get us bread after we had ordered our food and had informed her that we are hungry and to serve the appettizers and main courses a.s.a.p. Plus we had to keep asking her for more water or refill on other drinks. At the very end she even brought out the b-day cake when 4 out of 7 people were away from the table so the candles was over half burned out by the b-day girl got back to the table. Argh!!!! I think giving her 15% was way tooo much. But it's part of life.

That's all for now.
Pray for my packages to arrive safely!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, can't wait to see what is in the mail! I've had mail come back to me that the address doesn't exist, but it actually does. Canadapost must be snoozing or something!

12/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Thank you, thank you, from your Ornamental II pal. Your package arrived safely here in Oz today. I love everything in it. Thank you for being so generous and thoughtful. I hope you are spoilt by your partner the way you have spoilt me. Coryn.

12/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home