Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another Parcel from...?

There wasn't a note attached to the parcel but I'm assuming it's from my SP9 pal? (Let me know if it's you or not so I can edit the post!) There are 3 postcards ( I collect them) Scented Candles by Marths Stewart, a handmade card with a flower, a selfmade C.D (I'll listen to it as soon as I'm done posting ^_^), White coconut Chocolate, and 3 balls of yarn in pink( polyamidde, acrylic, and a cotton/modal blend) . Thank you very much!!!!!

It is from my SP9!! Thank you! Thank you! thank you!

My boss gave me this idea last year of playing with Shrinky Dinks, so I made some for her of the characters Pucca and her man Garu who she likes. If you're ever on YouTube, look up Pucca, their videos are cute andd funny ^_^

If you're wondering, yes I'm still sick.... >_<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes , its from sp9( can't believe I forgot the note!)glad you liked it.

1/10/2007  
Blogger Vi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog:-) I LOVE these shrinky dinks and the turtle is awesome. :-)

2/01/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home