Lil Rose Thorn

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Got a Parcel!!!!


Isn't this great!? The tiny sweater is sooo adorable I have it hung by my computer right now. The white chocolate I'm gonna enjoy at work. The dishcloth is also very pretty. thank you so much Lisa. Thank you Rox for hosting the Ornamental Swap!!!

I've also finished My Buddy SoSo's mittenettes. He was asking "how come there are no fingers?". I asked if he wanted to give it back. He says no. CraftyBean says I should have asked "how come you're so stupid?" ^_^. I should have! Those were my first mittenettes.

CraftyBean's Mom got me these for Christmas. They're little bamboo like indoor lanterns. My Mom want's then in the kitchen, they're so staying in MY room ^_^


This is the mittenette that I started last night. Hopefully they will be done by...Valentines? ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy that you like the package!

1/05/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home