Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Some Swaps Arrived!

My Ornamental Swap to Patch Me arrived safely!!!! hope she has tonnes of fun with quilted crafts and the ornaments ^_^.



I've also received my Stitch Marker Swap from Knitting Mama! At first I thought the 2 wooden circles were for my size 17 needles, but they are actually earrings! ^_^ I love them all! the wooden stitch markers are very light and the plastic ones very cool. Included was some fun stickers as well. Thank you Knitting Mama!

Thank you to my SP9 who I am sending treats to for understanding that there may be delays to her getting her gifts cuz of delivery problems. They're probably in an airport somewhere in Canada or Australia >_<

On as weird side note My boss and I were sort of bored one day and decided to give one of our maniquinns a "head" and "arms" . We love the reactions of some of the visitors to our office ^_^And there is Yoshi poking out of the left arm ^_^


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you for the Ornamental Swap. I certainly will have fun with everything. I'm not sure that my photo does the items justice. I love the cranes in the centre of the hearts..amazing.

12/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the stitch markers & earrings (LOL - I didnt even think to make a note to you that they were earrings! That's cute that you thought they were for HUGE needles! Well - technically you could use them for that - I suppose!) Catch up on my blog - I'm going public soon!!!)

12/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My doorbell just rang as I was saving my last comment to you - I got your stitch markers in the mail today! THANK YOU! Check blog later - I'm blogging them! :) YOU are Awesome! Thank you! Happy holidays!

12/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I haven't been keeping in touch. For some reason the time between the 17 and today wen't by way too fast. I didn't even have a chance to call my sister! Hope you had a wonderful Xmas!

12/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home