Lil Rose Thorn

Saturday, December 23, 2006

So Very Jealous!

My cousin "Ah Mosh" got a ring from her boyfriend of 4 years!!!! It's a 0.3 carot. No, it's NOT an engagement ring, just a ring for her birthday. It's very bright and clear, she got to pick it out herself. We found out that if you get a ring that is 0.96 carot rather that 1.0 carot, that it's a lot cheaper and you can't tell the difference ^_^. Keep that in mind ladies and gents!

On Thursday morning I dropped my friend S off at the airport, she's gonna spend x-mas in
Hong Kong, along with a few of her friends.

I've been sick for a few days now, just when my vacation starts >_
All the presents have been wrapped now. All scarves and glass etches are done ^_^ Yeah!

If I don't blog again in the next few days, Have a Safe and Happy Christmas!

Cheers!
Lil Rose Thorn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is also a huge price hike between .68 and .70 carots. (.69 does not exist). But the hike from one to the other is digusting! So I can only imagine from .96 to 1 carot! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

12/23/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happiest of Christmases to you!!!

12/24/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home