Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, January 15, 2007

Turtle!!!!

I'm making Sheldon from knitty.com for my nephew H. It's taking me a while to do. This is what I have after 2 days. I just need to make the shell attachment piece and stick on the arms and legs, find eyes then I'm done ^_^
The 2nd package that I've sent still haven't arrived to my SP9 yet, but the 3rd one I've sent right before x-mas arrived just in time for Christmas. Weird eh?! I've just sent the 4th one yesterday. If the 2nd one doesn't arrive by then, I'm gonna send replacements.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear god that turtle is going to be cute!

1/16/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what the turtle ends up looking like when finished. so far so good though :)

1/18/2007  
Blogger Kerry said...

Too cute!

1/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home