Lil Rose Thorn

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shopping for Kids

It has been a while since I've been a kid. So it explains why it took me 15 minutes to decide what to get a 5/6 yr old girl as a present. There was sooooo much to choose from at Toys 'R' Us and kids were everywhere. I was tempted to just grab one and ask "Whould you like this if someone got it for you?" But then that would lead to kids thinking I would get them something or expect their parents to get it for them, which would lead to parents being angry with me. I got this for the little boy.
March 3rd is when my friend's nephew turns 1 month old and I decided that his older sister should get something for beign an older sister now. I feel that it should (hopefully) help with preventing jealousy from growing. I am the second child and my brother was very jealous of me for being the baby of the family.
I got this for my nephew ^_^ He's been asking me for it since after Christmas.

Last night I saw Ghost Rider with some friends, I thought it was funny. I'm not much of a Nick Cage fan but the idea of a burning skeloton on a bike was intresting enough for me to go see it. Some compaired it to Dare Devel (while I did not see). Others went just for Eva. ^_^

Still working on the Swap Softly doll. The 2nd mittenette for my SP9 is still on the go...and I have my eyes set on starting some amigurumi.

Getting ready for Christmas *_*

1 Comments:

Blogger bcaiwong said...

the 2nd ghost rider scene, seriously, so cool! hahaha...can't say enough of that! lol
Bridge to Terrebithia after midterms! done and done! i want these 8 days to go by now..lol

2/25/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home