Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yummy Yummy!

I got part A of my second SP 12 package!!! I got 2 balls of Peruvian Baby Cashmere in lavender and a ball of Peruvian Baby Lace merino in charcoal. I LOVE them!!!!!!! They are the softest thing in the world! ^_^ Thank you SP12 Pal for the gift cert.Last Saturday went out to dinner with gal pal H and we ate a lot ^_^. For dessert we had this banana crepe in cinnamon sugar with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. At work we have this lady form Manitoba come in to teach the staff fingerweaving. Here ais her book and some samples I did on the first day.
That's all the goodies I have so far, gonna be more comming soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Oh yummy!

I'm meeting Adele tomorrow! She's coming out with me to a SNB!

8/21/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home