Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wedding Photos! (not my wedding but my cousins ^_^)

Decorations! At the Tea Ceremony and in the Dinning Hall.Ceremony. I had the take the pic from far away cuz I was incharge of keeping ppl out of the dinning hall and then opening the door for the bridal party for theior 'exit'. You can't really see her dress but she got it from Kleinfields in New York

A chinese instrumental band thing playing at the cocktail reception.
Cake(s)! Please do not steal pic for it is my Mother's creation. Yes, the " Louis" is also a cake.
More deco. Photo tables of family members and bridal party. There was this one pic that I forgot to destroy which was of myself, the bride, and two of her cousins in the bathtub having a water fight taken like 19 years ago. Happily we were all in bathing suits. ^_^
There was these arrangements on tall vases on 6 out of 57 tables that were the 'families' tables. After the wedding my Aunt kept giving flower arrangements away cuz there was WAY too much.
My cousin spent soooo much effort making sure her guests were comfortable and happy that she provided kids with these fun packages and then by the dance floor she had 2 large basket of Joe (Superstore brand) ballet flats for ladies who were wearing heel and are sick of them by the time of the dance and can change into them. They get to keep them too.

The day was amazing and I wish them I wonderful time on their Honeymoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home