Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's the long weekend!!!!

So another week has past. Got more goodies to show.

Dellybean went to Montreal and got me this, it's a size ruler for neddles. Looks like Ican tie some strings to it and make it to a necklace too ^_^
My Sp 12 gift part 2b arrived too. Adiago Teas!!!! Thanks SP 12 Pal!!!! It's very good tea.
A few weeks ago my Pet who was visiting from Vancouver got me this froggie on a stick. (I call him my pet cuz I used to put him to work whenever he visited me at work).
SP 12 Question 12:
What is your proudest knitting moment? a month before my nephew was born I knitted him little botties. I had tears in my eyes when I was done.
What is the one project that you've never been able ot complete? I have tonnes. Socks, scarves, touques, I just have too many on the go. ^_^
Going to go see the Backstreet Boys tonight ^_^ I loved them when I was in junior high. It'll be interesting to see how they've grown as a group after so many years.
Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Don't you just love the needle gauge pendant? Dellybean picked it up from my shop!

9/01/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home