Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ticket to KAT-TUN !!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! I've been so busy lately with a cousin's wedding (Congradulations Adrienne and Bobby!!! I'll send out Pics to the family soon!!! ) Then having family stuffs every night since Sept 11 and then working two jobs today, I haven't had time to update anything. However, lookin ginto my brother's stash of parcels I found this in a parcel adressed to ME.and I absolutely need to post this though I'm tired......whish means spelling mistakes in this post ^_^. My last SP12 package!!!!!!!!

Gummies and Tic Tacs ^_^ NORO sock yarn in color #S102 Lot # B.

Best of all......

There's Kamenashi, Taguchi, and Ueda in the top row and Akanishi, Tanaka, and Nakamaru at bottom row!!!!!! They are sooooo cute!!! I woke up my Mother who had juat fallen asleep to show her, She was about to yell at me but then I showed he r the box and just patted me on the head. Its 12:07 am righ tnow btw^_^. Thank you sooo much Secret Pal!!!! Can I link to your page from my blog and mention your name? I'm gonna find some way to keep these guys with me wherever I go. Maybe I'll safety pin them to my bag....... I Love them!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy you got them, and that you like them! I've been checking your blog to see that the package arrived safely!

I'm thrilled to see you like them, I adapted another pattern and custom knit them for you. I was inspired after I saw the "cartoon" version of them that you posted a while ago.

It's been so hard for me not to blog about them or put them in my Ravelry notebook, but now that you've recevied it, I can. :)

Yes, no problem, you can share my name and link to me. I hope I was a good Secret Pal to you!

Your Secret Pal
AKA
Jennifer
http://www.jeloca.com

:]

9/18/2008  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

What a great package! I hope you enjoyed SP12 as well. Jenn's actually my cousin and I heard about your little knitted boy band for a while now, and thought it was just too cute!

Hope all is well!

9/20/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have any idea how jealous i am right now? XD you're so lucky!! i wish johnny's sold these things in their shops LOL i would buy them all!!

4/07/2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home